I was born June 12th, 1994 in Renton, Washington, United States. I began playing sports at the young age of 5 and it was essentially the beginning of what has become an epic journey.
I was always a very athletic kid growing up and I soon realized that being physically strong and in great shape helped give me an even greater advantage over my competition. This desire and overwhelming passion to be different than everyone else inspired me to begin lifting weights at the age of 12. It is this passion to be unique that gives me the drive and motivation to be the best, and accomplish all that I can so that one day, when I die, my name will live on for ever.
Going into my senior year of high school I was an All–American wrestler, All–State football player, and had set multiple records in track. I had multiple full ride scholarships for football and wrestling and pretty much planned on having my college education paid for through sports. But sometimes life doesn't happen the way you expect. My first football game of my senior year I tore my ACL and shattered my dreams. It was a pretty depressing time in my life. Not only was my dream of playing sports in college shattered but all of my scholarship offers were gone, leaving me with no way to pay for college. I tore my ACL a 2nd time a couple months later and definitely thought my life was over lol.
A few days before my 1st surgery, I was on the bodybuilding.com website and I stumbled across the new bodybuilding category called Men's Physique. I had been training consistently for 6 years at that time and knew this was my calling. Needless to say, a month later I tried it out and won the overall title at my first show. Exactly a year after my first competition I went on to win the Jr. Nationals competition which made me the youngest IFBB Professional in history! Two months after becoming an IFBB Pro I won my first Pro show that qualified me to step on stage at the first ever Mr. Olympia Men's Physique Showdown.
I have recently launched an online shopping channel featuring my own SEIDWEAR Fitness Apparel line.
This is just the beginning of my journey that has taken me to various parts of the world and has introduced me to many incredible people. I'm very excited about this new chapter in my life and to see what this world has in store for me!
- 2013 Jr. Nationals Men's Physique Tall Class and Overall Winner
- 2013 IFBB Pro Wings of Strength Men's Physique 2nd Place
- 2013 IFBB Pro Valenti Gold Cup Men's Physique Winner
- 2013 Mr. Olympia Men's Physique Showdown Participant
- 2012 NPC Vancouver & Tanji Johnson Classic Men's Physique – Tall Class and Overall Winner
- 2012 NPC Emerald Cup Men's Physique – 2nd place
- 2012 Southern States Championships Men's Physique – Tall Class and Overall Winner
- 2012 WA State Championships Men's Physique – Tall Class and Overall Winner
- 2012 NPC USA's Championships – Men's Physique Class D 5th Place
- 2012 IFBB North American Championships – Men's Physique Class B 2nd Place